Saturday, August 21, 2010

Harry Potter is NOT for Little Kids

Here I am watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, when my grandma walks in and asks, "What is this show? Isn't this the thing for little kids?" For some reason I was immediately offended.

I responded, "It is not for little kids, grandma"

Grandma: Then what is it!

Me: It's Harry Potter! How could you NOT know this?!

Grandma: So it is for little kids!

For some reason I felt like this was an assault on my manhood. Its not MY fault that Harry Potter is the best thing ever (Cedric>Jacob). My life's purpose it to secretly be a wizard. In fact I'm convinced that my Hogwarts letter was sent to my old address accidentally. I'm sincerely sorry for whoever moved into that house, Dumbledore is obviously sending massive amounts of letters to their house.

Anyway, I'm slightly disappointed that my grandma does not approve of my future career choice.

EDIT: Later on, my dad came in the room and asked whether we could watch something else. I asked why and he responded by saying that we should watch a move for mature people. Why is everyone against me being a wizard?!

EDITx2: So now I'm watching the goblet of fire and I'm at the ball scene. For some reason I find it really entertaining. I mean its like a formal wizard thing but they're all wizards! Like ninjas! It's the same sort of feeling I get when I watch a spy movie and they all go to a party. It's ten times cooler than usual because they're spies... They're just gonna break out with their guns and start throwing ninja moves. I get the same feeling from this ball scene as well.

P.S. Hermione is kinda hot when she gets all dressed up. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment